My how things change in just two weeks!
- Hammerfist Clan is nothing more than your average guild mostly full of elitist no-lifers who do little more than theory-craft for hours, actually more like days on end. (So incredibly boring...) So after they chased off almost every player I recruited for them (about 30 active members) I decided to leave. Simply another case of false advertising -- no surprise there.
- Putting my money where my mouth is, I started Levity which has reached Rank 5 in two weeks. The members who have stayed with us are having a blast. Players in #FFXIV seem to be innately helpful, cheerful, and upbeat. I suppose all you need to do is get out of the way and adopt a leadership style of less-is-more. It's working great so far. No advertising seems necessary.
- I've completed a set of Darklight Gear. I'm working on my relic, although that's not really a priority. I've accidentally completed a set of Cavalry Gear as well, due to my numerous Brayflox runs. I still need to get started on my dailies and some day I'll trouble myself with Crystal Tower and Coil silliness.
- I made another post on my Role-playing Blog, Son of Ishgard. I've had a blast flexing my creative muscles. It's a good diversion from the normal play style.
- Life is good these days. No drama, no emergencies, and truckloads of fun in and out of the game! I wish it could always be like this.
- I bought a PS4 and my body is prepared to experience Beta on February 22nd!!
- I found the following Lore videos!
- And I can't wait for the upcoming Lightning event, which I missed on account of real life emergencies.
It's really simple friends -- JUST HAVE FUN!!!